Oro Loma Sanitary District adopted an ordinance regulating the installation and connection of sanitary sewers, establishing a permit system, adopting a schedule of fees and deposits, and providing liabilities and penalties for violation. Click on the link below for the full text of the ordinance.
All permits are available at the Oro Loma Sanitary District office at in2655 Grant Avenue in San Lorenzo, California. Click here for our office address and contact information. Please call 510-276-4700 for an appointment before you come into the office. Typical permit counter hours are 7:30am to 4:30pm; later hours are available on Mondays through Thursdays by appointment.
Permits costs are currently as follows:
- Permit fee: $30.00
- Inspection: $250.00 per unit
NOTE: Credit cards can be used for single unit repair permits only. All other permits must be paid by check.
Permits for Repairs
Permits for repairs to existing lateral connections can be obtained in two ways:
- Over the counter at the Oro Loma Sanitary District office.
- Through the District website http://engr.oroloma.org. Scroll to the bottom of the page and follow the directions.
Permits for New Connections
Permits for new connections can be obtained at the Oro Loma Sanitary District office.
For the appointment bring:
- Development plans
- Check book. Credit cards are not accepted for anything other than single unit repair permits
District Standards can be downloaded at the following link:
District Ordinances Pertaining to repairs, new connections, and fees
- Sewer Connections and Permits: Ordinance 35-16
- Sewer Service and Charges: Ordinance 37-27
- Sewer Service Charges: Resolution 3627 FY 15/16 to FY 20/21
- Public and Private Sewers: Ordinance 39-10