What: Town Hall Meeting: Creating An Energy Resilient Future
A town hall meeting on the need for a clean, reliable power grid and the policies necessary to get there. Panel discussion followed by audience Q&A.
Sponsors: Alameda County and the City of Oakland
When: Monday, February 10, 6 pm – 8 pm
Where: Oakland City Hall
- Opening remarks from Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf.
- Moderated by Alameda County Supervisor Nate Miley
`Panel Discussion featuring:
- Dan Kalb, Oakland City Councilmember
- Cliff Rechtscheffen, CPUC Commissioner
- Dan Ruchard, municipal utility Advocate
- Mark Toney, Executive Director, The Utility Reform Network
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 510-272-6694.