Please Drive Carefully
Sewer mains are in the street. That is also where there are cars and pedestrians. Oro Loma crews do many things to ensure their work does not cause undue delays for customers. They:
- Perform scheduled sewer system maintenance work in school areas during summer break or school holidays;
- Schedule routine work to stay off major routes during commute hours;
- Work pre-dawn to stay out of major intersections;
- Complete annual driver awareness/defensive driving;
- Attend annual training provided by California Highway Patrol.
You can help Oro Loma crews do their job safely. Please watch for the orange cones and drive carefully.