District Map

To determine if your parcel is in the District, please look at the following map. (Clicking on the map will open a larger, more detailed map.)

District Standards

To download a current copy of the District Standards, click here

District Ordinances Pertaining to Sewer and Pretreatment

Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU)

To download a copy of the District’s requirements for ADUs, click here

Projects Available for Bid

For a current list of projects, or to download project documents, visit our project database.  You will be required to register with our projects database in order to view and download bid documents.

Go to Project Database >>
For more information on the District, look around the site or email info@oroloma.org.

Online Permit System

This section of the website is for the use of contractors and homeowners who require a permit for repair of a lateral sewer connection to the Oro Loma Sanitary District collection system.  To obtain a lateral repair permit:

1.Request and pay for a permit online at this website.  You must first call our offices at 510-276-4700 to obtain a password to the website.  You must provide a valid email address to be used as your login name, and you will be assigned a password over the phone.  A valid credit card is required for payment, which is made through the Stripe.com secure payment service.  Once the required information is entered and the credit card payment is processed, the approved permit will be emailed to you as an Adobe PDF file.  You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to view and print the permit.  If you do not already have Acrobat Reader on your computer, you can download and install it here.

Get a permit online >>

2.Permits can also  be obtained over the phone (510-276-4700) or through email (info@oroloma.org) between the hours of 8:00am to 12:00 noon, or 1:00pm to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, excluding normal Federal holidays.  You can pay for a repair permit by check or credit card.

Note: you must be a licensed contractor, or use a licensed contractor to perform the repair, if the work will require (a) exposing, repairing, or connecting to the sewer main in the street; (b) replacement of a “Y”-connector; or (c) replacement of the entire lateral line from the house to the street.  If the work is only from the house to the sidewalk, the homeowner may perform the work themselves.  If you have any question as to whether a licensed contractor is required, please call our Engineering Department at 510-276-4700 for assistance.